- Full Time
- Washington, DC, US
Website U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
This position is eligible for the Education Debt Reduction Program (EDRP), a student loan payment reimbursement program. You must meet specific individual eligibility requirements in accordance with VHA policy and submit your EDRP application within four months of appointment. Approval, award amount (up to $200,000) and eligibility period (one to five years) are determined by the VHA Education Loan Repayment Services program office after complete review of the EDRP application.
- Practices safety, environmental, and/or infection control methods. Instructs other personnel assigned to health care team on preventive medicine programs and other appropriate medical activities and functions. Supports and enhances VAPAHCS philosophy and goals.
- The incumbent will monitor quality and productivity metrics of the hub including, but not limited to, number of clinic visits for each telehub provider, referrals for surgery at VISN surgical facilities, and adverse outcomes.
- The incumbent will oversee the staff of the orthopedic telehub and ensure the smooth functioning of the hub, including managing relations with the surgical facilities in the VISN.
- The incumbent will be responsible for performing virtual and face-to-face visits for general orthopedic conditions.
- You may be required to serve a probationary period.
- All applicants tentatively selected for VA employment in a testing designated position are subject to urinalysis to screen for illegal drug use prior to appointment.
- Applicants who refuse to be tested will be denied employment with VA.
- Selected applicants will be required to complete an online onboarding process.
- U.S. Citizenship; non-citizens may only be appointed when it is not possible to recruit qualified citizens in accordance with VA Policy.
- Selective Service Registration is required for males born after 12/31/1959.
- Participation in the seasonal influenza vaccination program is a requirement for all Department of Veterans Affairs Health Care Personnel (HCP).
- Must pass pre-employment physical examination.
- Must be proficient in written and spoken English.
- Subject to background/security investigation.
Qualification & Experience:
- Significant experience in the management of all aspects of acute and chronic orthopedic problems.
- Graduation from an accredited Orthopedic Surgery residency program is required.
Company: U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Washington, DC, US
Application Deadline: N/A