Website City of Boston
The athletic assistant shall assist in the development/implementation and supervision of recreation programs, sports leagues, special programs/projects and other activities for all patrons.
- The athletic assistant will be responsible for instruction of games, maintenance of recreation equipment, light maintenance, security and other related duties as required.
- Performs related work as required.
- Willingness to work with a diverse population preferred.
- Knowledge of program planning, development and organized sports.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and focus on detail as required by the job.
Qualification & Experience:
- At least one (1) year experience working with both youth and adults in a recreation program preferred.
Company: City of Boston
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Raleigh, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A